iOS 11.3 Public Beta 5 is now available as Apple has just released it for iPhone and iPad at only a day after the iOS 11.3 beta 5 was offered to iOS platform developers.
Since now, all iPhone and iPad users interested in testing iOS 11.3 can do it on their own terminals by installing iOS 11.3 Public Beta 5, the update being offered for free by Apple.
What’s New In The iOS 11.3 Public Beta 5
Unfortunately, there is not much news found on iOS 11.3 Public Beta 5, and Apple seems to have released this update just to solve various operating system problems.
The official note of the release states the same as the Public Beta 4’s release note, thus:
- Books transformed into iBooks;
- Apple devices are now recognized by host computers after the Public Beta update;
- Support for iPod touch of the 6th generation;
- Health Records correctly sync to the Health in the iCloud;
How To Install iOS 11.3 Public Beta 5
You can install iOS 11.3 Public Beta 5 using the following tutorial, the procedure being identical with the one used to install previous releases since Apple has not changed the way to install the iOS operating system on iPhone and iPad.
To install the recently released iOS 11.3 Public Beta 5 on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, you’ll need to follow the next easy steps:
- Access this page using your Safari browser.
- Click the Sign-Up button or log in with your Apple ID.
- Accept the terms and conditions by clicking the Accept button.
- Choose the iOS section and scroll down until you see the Download Profile option.
- Click the Download Profile button.
- When you are required to install a security profile, click the Install button.
- Now, you will see an alert message asking for a reboot of the terminal, which must be accepted.
- After the restart, navigate to Settings -> General -> Software Update, Configurations -> General -> Software Update and choose the option Download and Install.
Following this procedure, you will have iOS 11.3 Public Beta 5 installed on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.