VidMate is a great app that makes it possible for people to download online videos from their favorite websites and apps, YouTube and Facebook included. However, there is a downside to VidMate. Since this app lets users download online videos from websites and apps that don’t allow this to happen in the first place, VidMate can’t be listed on the official Google Play Store.
Therefore, everyone who wants to benefit from the features that VidMate has to offer needs to manually download and install the app on their smartphones. Moreover, every update that VidMate’s developer release are available in the form of APK which also means that users need to manually get them. Luckily for you, today we are going to present a detailed guide on how to install VidMate on any Android-powered smartphone.
How to Install VidMate
- The first thing that users need to do is to head over to VidMate’s website and download the latest APK version of the app;
- Wait for the download to be completed;
- Access the Settings panel and enable the “Unknown Sources” feature;
- Now, head over to the “Downloads” folder and tap on the recently downloaded APK file;
- All that’s left now is to wait for the installation process to be over.
Even though having to follow a special guide in order to install VidMate can be annoying, the installation guide for VidMate is not complicated at all. Furthermore, installing VidMate on a smartphone is definitely worth the hassle because this app will provide users with an endless source of online videos that they can now watch offline.
The last thing that we need to mention about VidMate is that downloading videos with this app is as simple as installing it. The only thing that users need to do is to search for their favorite videos by using the app’s search bar.