Despite being cautious, most of the times we may mistakenly end up deleting our treasured pictures on memory card. Apart from such human errors, the pictures could be lost/deleted due to instances which are completely out of our control. Thus, here is a detailed review about an advanced multi-media restoration tool Remo Photo Recovery (there is one available for Mac too) that would assist you to get back all your lost memories from memory card. Keep reading further to unfold more about the application.
Features of Remo Recovery tool –
- Apart from recovering pictures from memory cards, the tool recovers your valuable memories from internal and external HDD, pen drives and other external drives
- Also, restores video, audio and other multimedia files, along with photos
- It is an ideal RAW Photo recovery software that restores RAW photos from popular brands of memory cards, such as Sony, SanDisk, Transcend, Lexar, etc.
- Helps to retrieve photos from various types of memory cards, such as SD, micro and miniSD, CF, SDXC, MMC cards, and many more
- Provides Find option to look for a particular file on the basis of date, creation date, extension, size and file name
- Works well with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows 10
This is an advanced Memory Card Recovery software to recover photos, videos and other media files from various brands of memory card. It also enables photo recovery from hard drive having bad sectors. It creates Disk Images of hard drives by skipping bad sectors. Later, you can recover photos from these images. The software comes to your rescue when you lose photos due to accidental deletion, unintentional formatting of storage drives, drive corruption, etc.
Why use Remo Photo Recovery Software?
The software comes with easy to use GUI that navigates you throughout the recovery process, hence you don’t have to worry about how to use the software. Moreover, it provides round the clock technical assistance, if you encounter any issue while using the tool. The added advantage of using this tool is, you can recover only those types of files which you need instead of recovering all types of files using ‘Select File type’ option.
How to Recover Photos using Remo Photo Recovery Tool?
Get Remo Photo Recovery tool on your Windows system and install it by following on-screen instructions. Then, run the application. In few minutes, you can get back your lost or deleted images by following these steps.
- Select Recover Photos when main screen appears
- Next, select either Recover Deleted Photos or Recover Deleted Photos option according to your need
- Select the drive from which photo has to be recovered and click on Next
- Select the File Types you want to recover, so the software can scan the drive or else Skip this step
- The software displays recovered photos, view them using Preview option
- Select required photos and save them in any location of your choice.
You can run demo version to ensure the capabilities of the software before purchasing it. Demo version allows you to use all the features, but in order to save recovered photos, you have to activate it.
It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
RAM – 1GB Recommended
Free Disk Space – 50 MB (for installation)
It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit PC
If you don’t want to lose your precious photos, then stop using the device from which you have lost or deleted photos. Then, download Remo Photo Recovery tool and perform few simple steps to recover all your photos in mere seconds. No matter what the situation is- Remo Photo Recovery Software would be a lifesaver for you to recover pictures as well as other media files from various devices. You can preview recovered images before saving.