HBO has the hottest movies and TV shows and it has plenty of viewers and the number keeps growing thanks to its quality productions that have redefined televised media. Nowadays HBO is no longer just a TV channel, there is also a HBO Now app that is available for various devices. This article will show you how to get it for PS4, Xbox, Vizio, LG Smart TV and Samsung Smart TV.
Get HBO on Samsung Smart TV (Vizio Smart TV and LG Smart TV)
- First of all you have to make sure that you already have a Samsung account. If you don’t have one you must sign up for a new account.
- Then sign in to your Samsung account and on your Samsung Smart TV go to Smart Hub.
- Search for the HBO Now app and install it.
- After you purchase the subscription you are ready to use the app.
The steps are almost the same for other Smart TVs like Vizio, LG and others.
Get HBO Now on Xbox One
- You can find HBO Now listed on the XBox store.
- First of all go to this link right here
- Start your HBO Now trial period for Xbox One
- After the completion of the period you will be able to subscribe. The subscription will cost you $14.99 per month.
Get HBO Now for PS4
- In order to get HBO Now for PS4 you will need a Google account. Create a new account if you do not have one since you can’t find HBO Now on the PlayStation store.
- Go to play.google.com
- Use the search function to find the HBO Now app.
- Buy the subscription and you will have HBO Now on your PS4.