Facebook is a very popular social network that’s currently available as an application on mobile devices. The Facebook application is allowing you to write new posts, comment to posts, like them or even share them. However, when it comes to private messages, this is when Facebook Messenger kicks in.
The Facebook Messenger application is allowing you to send private messages, but also make voice and video calls. The latest Facebook Messenger application for Android devices is 126.96.36.199.91. It comes with an installation file size of 57.28MB, which is about 11.78MB larger than the previous version of the application.
The installation file size difference is pretty big, but we have not seen any new features or options added to the application. In fact, the only change that was written in the change log claims that you are now able to see the call history and missed calls – all in one place.
Facebook Messenger: Features
- Ability to send private messages to any Facebook friend (search them by using their phone number or names);
- Ability to send text messages, share photos or start video chat;
- Ability to join groups where you can communicate in real time with two or more people at the same time;
- Ability to use stickers, GIFs, emojis to make your conversations more fun;
- Ability to capture photos/videos inside the application;
- Ability to play games and compete with your friends;
- Ability to chat with companies that are using Facebook to make reservations, check on orders and get real-time customer service.
Facebook Messenger 188.8.131.52.91: How To Install
- Open the Google Play Store;
- Search for Facebook Messenger 184.108.40.206.91;
- Tap on “INSTALL”;
- Once the installation is complete use your Facebook account and start chatting with your friends.