The chances of you owning a smartphone but not knowing what Facebook is are virtually zero. The incredibly popular social media platform has made its way to mobile devices for a long time now and the latest version of their mobile app has now been made available. If you are planning on using Facebook for mobile or are already a user of the app, make sure to upgrade to the latest version, which is 220.127.116.11.93.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a social media outlet that allows you to connect and communicate with people from all over the world in a variety of different ways. It features interconnectivity with most of the world’s countries, at least the ones with spread out availability of an internet connection, and is one of the most popular websites in the world.
What is Facebook Mobile?
Facebook Mobile is the mobile version of Facebook and brings the entire social network into app form. It brings everything you know and like about Facebook directly to your mobile device, making it a lot easier to keep track of your news feed and messages even when you’re away from the computer. In order to properly function and to provide the best experience possible, the Facebook app is constantly being updates to eliminate bugs and to tweak performance levels.
What can you do on Facebook?
- If you were wondering about why you should even download the app in the first place, here are the main reasons why people make it a priority to have and update the Facebook on their mobile devices.
- Share photo and video content with all of your friends
- Get Facebook integration for all your favorite apps including the Camera and Gallery apps
- Get access to cloud storage features which allow you to share content stored on your cloud storage account directly with Facebook
- Keep track of all your friends and see who is online at any given time
- Watch other’s people’s videos and go through their posted photos. Liking and sharing the content that you enjoyed, all at the touch or swipe of a finger
- Start engaging discussions in the comment section of your favorite photos and videos or in the private message section where you can have private conversations with friends
- Get notifications about all the new things happening on Facebook while you’re away from your computer and interact with these notifications in real time through the app
- Set a status for yourself so others know what kind of mood you’re in, but also check out your friends’ moods and how they’re doing on any particular day
- Look up people, personalities or even companies and locations with the help of Facebook’s search tools and connect with points and persons of interest easily