Xender is a world-renowned app that excels at sharing files. Therefore, no one should be shocked to find out that millions of people have downloaded Xender and that it’s user base keeps growing relentlessly.
Nonetheless, today we are going to cover everything there is to know about Xender’s premium features and provide readers with a step-by-step guide on how to use Xender on a PC.
Right from the start, we need to mention that the feature which made Xender famous is its ability to share all types of files in a matter of seconds.
Xender is a highly optimized app that makes it possible for people to share anything they want starting with pictures, images, documents, and ending with fully installed apps.
No Need for Bluetooth
Another cool thing about Xender’s file sharing abilities is that it doesn’t require a Bluetooth connection. The only thing that Xender users need to do in order to share files between each other is to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. In addition, Xender can share files at speeds that reach up to 40 Mb/s which is 200 times faster than Bluetooth!
Installing Xender on PC
Considering that Xender makes file sharing so much easier, being able to use the app on a PC is a godsend. However, there is a trick to installing Xender on a PC and we are going to list it down below.
- Install Xender on an Android-powered smartphone;
- Access the homepage by swiping left to right and tap on the “Connect to PC” option;
- Select the “Create Hotspot” option;
- Now, connect the designated smartphone to your local Wi-Fi hotspot;
- Xender will display a web address that users can simply open in their browser and then benefit from Xender’s wide range of features.