Even though Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is scheduled to launch on October 12th, we already know what the game feels and looks like as a courtesy of the open beta. Treyarch has allowed a number of Twitch streamers to access the open beta of the game and this was a really clever move because Twitch streamers spent all their time playing the all-new Blackout battle royale mode.
Blackout Mode is Dethroning Fortnite
Fortnite is currently considered as the best battle royale game, but things are about to change when Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 goes live. The Blackout mode is super fun and it showed to everyone that having real graphics and solid gun mechanics is way better than the cartoonish style of Fortnite.
Nonetheless, the reason we are talking about this game today is because a major leak has come out and it reveals a bunch of important features that the game will have to offer on launch day.
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops 4 Major Leak
The first thing we need to mention about this leak is that it was posted on Reddit by the user “Omnipotentem” and that it contains lots of “Classified” information about the game’s upcoming features. With that said, make sure to check out all the new features and maps that Black Ops 4 will ship with.
- The Classified Loading Screen features Samantha Maxis.
- The layout of Classified is similar to that of Five, however there are multiple new and updated rooms, as well as an entirely new Pack-a-Punch area.
- Nearby is the first new room where a Teleporter and the 1st Perk Machine can be found.
- Increase debris;
- New wall-buy rooms.
- 2nd Perk Machine.
- A large globe with red shining lights can be found on the ceiling.
- An area which locked via keypad and requires a code for entry.
- New server room featuring a Mystery Box, Teleporter, and a piece of buildable Trap.
- Buildable parts for Shield, Traps, and Power Switch.
- 3rd Perk Machine.
- Where the Pack-a-Punch Machine was located in Five is now a buildable part which is used to amplify the Teleporter and take you to the new Pack-a-Punch location which is cluttered with debris.
- Blood Lust/Death Wish – Upon losing the last of your health you are given a second chance at buffs. Has a cooldown.
- Defensive Tortoise – If the player has equipped the buildable Shield they are protected on all sides, an explosive blast is created upon the Shield being destroyed.
- Stronghold – Creates a defensive zone around the player while shooting.
- Widows’ Wail – Similar to Widows Wine, taking damage activates a defensive explosion which freezes Zombies, 2 chargers before cooldown.
- Perception – See Zombies through walls and receive an indicator on-screen when a Zombie is approaching from another direction.
- PhD Slider – Do I really need to explain? Must be charged by sliding before it can be used.
- Bandolier – Carry more reserve ammo.
- Time Slip – Decrease cooldown time on equipment, Perks, and Teleporters.
- Unknown – Teleport to a downed teammate.
- Control Z – Nearby Zombies become allies and attack hostile Zombies.
- Unknown – Drop points for teammates to pick up.
- Start with certain Perks.
- Never lose the Perk equipped in X slot.
- Mystery Box Guarantees.
- 30+ more.
Special Weapons That Deal Increased Damage to Zombies
- Death machine
- Acid Grenade.
- Fire Grenade.
- Deployable Turret.
This is the biggest Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 leak yet and it reveals to us that the game will feature a special zombie map. From what we can tell, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is going to be super fun and it has all the features that it needs to become more popular than Fortnite.