One of the best things about owning a PS4 is the fact that Sony really cares about the player community. Sony keeps creating amazing PS4 exclusive titles such as “God of War” and “The Last Of Us” which make Xbox fans switch sides, but that’s not what makes Sony special. The tech giant loves to interact with the community and to create special events for them, something which Microsoft rarely does.
Sony Play Days
Sony is getting ready to launch a new event called Play Days which will start days before E3 2018 kicks off. The event offers huge discounts for gaming systems, accessories, games and other hardware that PlayStation fans can benefit from. Also, the only reason why Sony is doing this is because it wants to show how much it cares for the PlayStation community.
The first item that Sony’s Play Days will offer at a discounted price is a limited edition of PS4 Blue. This item ships with a DualShock 4 controller that is paired with face buttons and the classic PlayStation logo on the top.
Furthermore, the limited edition PS4 Blue will be available for $249. Although, PlayStation fans will be able to buy more hardware at significant discounts and we are going to list them below:
- PlayStation VR Bundle sfor $199.99;
- PlayStation VR Aim Controller for $49.99;
- DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for $39.99.
- Jet Black PS4 Pro for $349.99;
- PlayStation Move Motion Controller for $79.99.
- God of War for $49.99;
- Shadow of the Colossus for $19.99;
- The Inpatient (PS VR) for $14.99;
- Gran Turismo Sport for $19.99;
- Farpoint (PS VR) for $14.99;
- MLB The Show 18 for $39.99;
- Bravo Team (PS VR) for $29.99.