PlayStation Plus members should be happy to know that Sony has added a bunch of free games that they can play in September. These games are available through the PlayStation Network (PSN) and they are available for PS4, PS3, and PS Vita.
The cool thing about September’s free games is the fact that they all are AAA titles which cost around $30 each. With that being said, let’s get a better look at how fun this month is going to be for PlayStation Plus members.
PlayStation Plus Free Games in September
- God of War III Remastered;
- Foul Play (Cross Buy with Vita);
- Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition (Cross Buy with PS3 and Vita);
- QUBE Director’s Cut (Cross Buy with PS3);
- Sparkle 2 ( Cross Buy with PS3 and Vita);
- Destiny 2.
- QUBE Director’s Cut (Cross Buy with PS4);
- Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition (Cross Buy with PS4 and Vita).
- Foul Play (Cross Buy with PS4);
- Sparkle 2 (Cross Buy with PS3 and SP4).
From the looks of it, PlayStation fans have it much better than Xbox ones. The reason we are saying this is because the games that PlayStation Plus is offering for free in September are way better than what Xbox Live Gold members are getting. Microsoft needs to step up its game if it wants to keep competing against Sony.
God of War III Remastered
The perfect example of this is God of War III Remastered. This is the most popular RPG-Fantasy game to launch in the past years and critics have nothing but praise for it. Being a PlayStation fan during this month is going to pay off because God of War III Remastered offers an immersive experience where players get to test out their battle skills against mythical gods and monsters.