iOS 11.3 beta 6 is now available as it has been launched for Apple iPhone and iPad, the new version of the operating system being offered to iOS platform developers and the wide public, as well.
Apple has announced about two weeks ago the details about the new iOS 11.3 release but several other important changes have been discovered since the first beta of the operating system.
iOS 11.3 Public Beta 6 comes now because Apple wants to launch iOS 11.3 this month, so we will not have much to wait until it the full version of iOS 11.3 will be available.
In the meantime, Apple will test iOS 11.3 with a variety of beta versions to make sure it properly implements the system that disables the performance reduction feature.
iOS 11.3 Public Beta 6 Features
Separately from the feature to disable performance reduction on the iPhone, iOS 11.3 also brings other changes, some quite useful, while others are just entertaining.
What we know so far from previous releases, the biggest changes are:
- New Animoji;
- Business chat in iMessage;
- iBooks becomes Books;
- Messages in iCloud’
- App Store now lists the version number and updates sizes;
- Battery Health sub-section added under Settings -> Battery;
- iOS 11.3 will no longer try stereo mode pairing with HomePods;
- Support for iPod Touch of the 6th generation;
- Health Records are now correctly syncing to Health in iCloud;
How To Install The New iOS 11.3 Public Beta 6
- Go to this page with the Safari browser;
- Tap the Sign-Up or log in using your Apple ID;
- Accept the T&C by tapping on the Accept button;
- Choose the iOS section and scroll to the Download Profile;
- Tap the Download Profile button;
- Tap the Install button, when it asks you to install a security profile;
- Next, you have to accept the alert message that asks you to restart your device;
- After the device boots up successfully, go to Settings -> General -> Software Update, Configurations -> General -> Software Update and tap on Download and Install;
If you followed the steps correctly, you will get the new iOS 11.3 Public Beta 6 on your Apple iPhone and iPad.