Sony unveiled a bunch of exciting games during last week’s E3 event, but sadly, we will have to wait a couple of months until we get to play those games. Even though PS4 fans might have to wait a long while before Sony launches the new games, this doesn’t mean that they don’t have anything fun to do during this period. Sony decided to celebrate the PS4 community and E3 by launching Days of Play which offers huge discounts on AAA games and hardware.
Days of Play
Therefore, PS4 fans who are looking for huge discounts on awesome games are in for a treat since Sony is offering up to 60% discounts on games that are usually worth somewhere around $30-$50. With that being said, here are the best discounts for PS4 games that Days of Play offers:
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition;
- Destiny 2 – Game + Expansion Pass Bundle;
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection;
- The Last Guardian;
- EA SPORTS UFC 3 – Deluxe Edition;
- Mortal Kombat XL;
- Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition;
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege;
- The Sims 4;
- The Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition;
- Star Wars Battlefront 2;
- Burnout Paradise Remastered;
- Monster Hunter: World Digital Deluxe Edition;
- Gran Turismo Sport Digital Deluxe Edition;
- Call of Duty: WWII Gold Edition;
- Call of Duty: WWII Digital Deluxe;
- Assassin’s Creed Origins;
- Battlefield 1 Revolution;
- Far Cry 5.
Available Until June 18th
These are just a couple of games that Sony is offering huge deals for, but the full list is way bigger! Also, worth noting is that PS4 fans who want to purchase games at significant discounts should hurry up and do it now because Days of Play is available only until June 18th.