Freecharge, the Indian digital wallet service has finally released a native Windows 10 application that’s now available for computers, and next month will be also launched for mobile devices. The application brings a new user interface that includes a Live Tile, an adaptive layout and more. In addition, you will be able to use Cortana to either make payments or recharge.
Freecharge for Windows 10: Features
– Ability to make payments and recharge your credit in less than 10 seconds;
– Ability to pay or add cash to your wallet via credit cards, net banking, debit cards from all leading banks;
– Ability to view tariff plans on full talktime, 2G and 3G data recharge on all major prepaid mobile operators in India;
– 100% secure, your money will always be in safe hands;
– Ability to save cards, personal details and address for faster payment experience on Snapdeal, FreeCharge and other merchants;
– All transactions are made via 128 bit SSL secure with trust seal from industry leaders such as PCI-DSS and VeriSign;
– Ability to login using Facebook or Google+ accounts;
– Great discounts and cashbacks on all types of transactions;
– Ability to make utility payments, mobile recharge and bill payments.
Govind Rajan, CEO at FreeCharge, said that the company is excited to be the first in the payments industry to launch this unified application for Windows 10 that can be accessed from computers and starting from next month on tablets and smartphones. Rajan added that thanks to this new FreeCharge version, the company will be able to reach out millions of consumers of the Windows platform that will allow them to make secure transactions in less than 10 seconds.
What are your thoughts about FreeCharge? Will you install it on your Windows 10 Mobile handset once it will be released for it?