Apple is rumored to launch a bunch of devices during its upcoming September event where the next-generation iPhone X is scheduled to be revealed. However, today we have something more than a simple rumor since Min-Chi Kuo who is an analyst at TF International Securities has posted a new research in which he unveils that Apple wants to upgrade its iPad Pro lineup, introduce a new Mac Mini and bigger Apple Watch models.
Before we get into the report published by Ming-Chi Kuo of TF International Securities, we need to mention that the analyst has a stellar record of predicting upcoming Apple devices. Ming-Chi Kuo managed to predict lots of upcoming iPhone, iPad and Mac devices and this leads to believe that his latest predictions are going to be proven true. Nonetheless, here is a short a summary of what Apple is planning to do in 2018.
Upcoming Apple Devices (Highlights)
- Brand-new Affordable Notebook device that will not be MacBook Air;
- AirPower and updated AirPods are going into mass production;
- Three new iPhones (5.8-inch OLED, 6.5-inch OLED, and 6.1-inch LED);
- Improving the iPad Pro models with Face ID and removing the Home Button;
- Updating the processor on MacBook, MacBook Pro;
- Apple Watch will ship with bigger 1.57-inch and 1.78-inch screens.
The most interesting thing out of Ming-Chi Kuo’s report is the fact that Apple is starting the mass production on AirPower and AirPods. Rumor has it that Apple is introducing the “Hey Siri” voice activation feature to the updated AirPods model.
Also, worth noting is that Ming-Chi Kuo believes that the new AirPods will launch somewhere in September alongside the three new iPhone models. There is also the option that some devices might be delayed because Apple could have hardware manufacturing or shipping problems.